Even if you’re not into the sports life of Texas A&M, there are lots of ways to have fun in Bryan-College Station, Texas. Here are a few suggestions for enjoying summer in our city:
- Summer Movie Clubhouse: Cinemark is offering family movies every week during the summer for just $1 per show. You can also buy a 10-show punch card for only $5. See great hits like “Kung Fu Panda”, “Madagascar 2”, and “Monsters vs. Aliens” for a ridiculously low price!
- Splash Pads: On a hot day, there’s nothing like cooling off in a fountain. A Splash Pad makes it even better. Ground nozzles spurt water from below, so there’s no standing water. A water bucket fills up and splashes down on willing participants. Bryan-College Station has three splash pads: in Tanglewood Park, Lincoln Center, and Tiffany Park. It’s cool fun for all ages.
- Tanglewood Park: And speaking of parks, Tanglewood Park is a great destination for an outing. With several covered pavilions, three playgrounds, a sand volleyball court, tennis court, barbecue grill, walking trails, and lots of picnic tables—plus the aforementioned Splash Pad—Tanglewood Park is ideal for any gathering.
- First Friday: The first Friday of the month is always cause for celebration in Bryan. Downtown Bryan merchants serve up an evening of entertainment—including a movie in the park, live music, art exhibits, crafts demonstrations, and more.
- Great dining: No more your taste and budget, you’ll find exactly the eatery to appease your appetite. From ethnic to organic, deli to gourmet, it’s all here. And the newest addition to our menu of restaurants is BJ’s Brewhouse, currently under construction. BJ’s is renowned for its own brews, balanced with an equally palate-pleasing array of food choices.
The one thing you won’t find in Bryan-College Station is boredom. We love living and working here, and welcome the opportunity to build a home so you can live and work here, too. Contact us at Stylecraft Builders for more reasons to relocate to this fast-growing area of Texas, where the economy is strong and living is so affordable!