Are you struggling with determining whether to buy a new home or go with a resale? The shift in the economy has created a shift in home buying, so there are more advantages now than ever to consider a new home.
- Energy efficiency is built in. Rather than retrofitting an existing home to incorporate energy savings—like quadruple-paned windows, heating and cooling systems, and insulation—you build smart, right from the start.
- Save on home repair. Moving into a new home means no existing wear and tear. You won’t be looking at replacing your roof or carpeting, painting the exterior, or updating your kitchen or bathrooms.
- You’re covered by warranty. Your new home and its contents–including appliances, plumbing, electrical, flooring, and roof—are covered under warranty. Consider the cost of replacing any of these items when calculating the true cost of buying a resale.
- Get what you want. Do you want a larger kitchen? Maybe it would be great to have a first-floor owners suite. A buyer of a resale rarely finds the perfect home. Rather than compromising your dream, work with a custom home builder to adapt the floor plan to your desires, and not the other way around.
- Reduce your home maintenance. Today’s new homes are built with the busy homeowner in mind. Materials like composite products require minimal care while still looking great.
When you add up all the advantages that come with buying a new home, a resale just can’t compare. If you want more reasons, contact us at Stylecraft Builders.
**Stylecraft Builders is an affordable New Home Builder in Central Texas. We are currently building in Brenham, Bryan, College Station, Conroe, Huntsville, Navasota, Killeen and Fort Hood, and Waco, Texas. **
Feel Free to Contact me Tanner Brewster the Online Sales Consultant for Stylecraft Builders:
Cell – 1-866-977-0998